In 1945, the company headquarters was moved to Germany. Here the later owner, Fritz Sprick, built up the company and led it to new prosperity, primarily by supplying the German automobile industry with steel and the Austrian steel industry with raw materials.
Subsequently Ralf Jörgen Sprick, expanded the international steel business and created branches in Vienna, New York and London. The group’s business activities spanned the Eastern Bloc and extended in the west as far as Argentina and in the east to Singapore.
With the transfer of the headquarters to Switzerland the expansion of the property area began in 1970 with the group ALPINE FINANZ. This division subsequently developed so successfully that it displaced the steel business and today the planning, building and management of modern office buildings is our main business activity. Trading in iron goods and steel ceased at the beginning of the 90s.